SEGARC FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Master System Collection PAL

4 posters

Go down

The Complete Master System Collection PAL Empty The Complete Master System Collection PAL

Post  Murfadurf Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:18 am

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250643999961&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:ITThe Complete SMS Collection

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

The Complete Master System Collection PAL Empty Re: The Complete Master System Collection PAL

Post  Swift Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Wow! That's what I call a collection !

Swift
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Complete Master System Collection PAL Empty Re: The Complete Master System Collection PAL

Post  Segarc Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Its wurth 5K??? Shocked Wauwie!!
Thats a great collection!!!
I can imagine this person spended a lots of time to get them.
5K could be a reasonable price becose there are tittles in the SMS collection that gives you
goosebumps!!!!

Thx for posting This Murfadurf !
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

http://www.brainiacstudio.be/segarc

Back to top Go down

Post  Segarc Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Hey wait a sec ...
This is you on ebay? Shocked
Would you be able to get is over your haert to do them away if you had a buyer?
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:43 pm

It would hurt to part with them, but |I have just opened a retro shop in my home town and I really wanna put the money into that. I love my collection but I also want retro to become popular in my town and already many people are buying retro consoles. Check out this video of my shop and thx for the comments..the collection was tough. I am not sure that I expect £5000 but i want to see what offers come in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FEUvkGWCEM

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:24 pm

Do you want to sell the collection in one piece or is it possible to buy some of your games?

Nice shop btw. Maybe one day I will visit you in England and I will bring you some Belgian chocolats with me :-)

Swift
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi i am only selling as a whole collection and if i dont get what i want for it i will keep it. I love my collection and I feel its worth a bit. Maybe not 5k but theres a chance, If people were to buy games from it the value is much less. Thanks for your kind words about the shop. If you ever come, i will pay for a hotel for a couple of nights. It would be an honour to meet fellow retro gamers from our european brothers

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi, yeah, I understand. Your collection will become indeed less valuable if you sell the games seperate. But I could only try, couldn't I? :-)

I saw you also sells a lot of things on eBay. Does the UK also use the European Bank transfer system ( IBAN and BIC ) ?

Greetings,
Dirk

Swift
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 am

I am not sure about that system. Most people here including Rudi, use Paypal. Its the easiest way, are you interested in stuff from my ebay. I will look out for things for you as I have with Rudi. In UK we probably have more retro games than most of europe.

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Segarc Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

Hi , Yes. Big thanx for helping.
And yes , most games i buy come from UK.
You are right about selling the complete.
Its very uncomon to see that.
Whel, its the first time i seen it Smile
It could be that a sega fan buys the complete for 5k.
I need 27 tittles to complete my collection.
First i do the cardridges and then im gonna focus on the cards.

About your shop , way to go man!!!
For us a bit far but if i have the chance , il come and see. For real!
Great stock btw , specialy the red box sega with 6 games.
And the complete collection ufcourse.
Very nice presented.
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:37 am

Thx Rudi. I take it the 27 you need now are the rare ones. Having a shop now, ppl are always bringging in stuff to sell to me so I amy get lucky. Let me know what you need.

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Good to know that you have a shop.
I only have about 150 SMS games for the moment. Thus 128 to go. Maybe you can help me in the future :-)

Swift
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segarc Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Thx , il mail you the list.
In the weekend i probably gonna have time.
Its good you have a shop indeed.
Specialy in the UK.

@ swift:
Your on the good way.
Over the half of the complete , thats quit somthing already.
And something to be proud on.
Not too many collectors even get that far.
If you hit youtube and look for master system collection , then you wil notice that most of them dont even reach 80 games.
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  radimag Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Nice Shop man!
Your shop is really Epic.
You can be proud of that shop.
I think it's pritty hard to hold a retro shop because you have to search by yourself for that games or people have to come by you to sell there games.
radimag
radimag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 am

I sell modern and retro in my shop but as you can see in the vid its mostly ret.ro. I am surprised because since i oopened i have sold more retyro than modern. I also have a 360 gaming cafe upstairs which helps bring morte money in. U neva know if someone in Belgium or Holland buys the collection, I may well drive it there and stop in on some of you guys!

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Segarc Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:35 am

When it is so , let us know please.
Whe can go have a drink and nice hobby talk , would be cool yes Very Happy
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murfadurf Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:39 am

I just got a message from someone on ebay saying this collection is worth no more than £300 as you can pick them up for £1 each! If anyone knows where I can get Power Strike 2, Smurfs 2, Masters Of Combat, Ultimate Soccer, Buggy Run, All the Cards, All the 3d games for £1 each can you please tell me. Thx, lol.

Also someone offered £600 for just 5 of the games. As tempting as it was, I need to keep it as a collection.

Murfadurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Swift Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:29 pm

£ 300? It's about € 250... haha, even not a nice try of that fellow :-) !
But the 600 for only 5 games is indeed tempting. At the other side...isn't a collection not somehow like your own child. It is something you don't like to tear apart.

Swift
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Segarc Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:10 pm

In good hope he waits ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Say its ok and he may buy them for 300. Only shipment possible and shipment kosts are 4950 Laughing Laughing Laughing
Segarc
Segarc
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down